Coworking Consulting Partnership
Expert Guidance and Support for Your Coworking Space
As a leading coworking consulting partner, CoworkingConsulting.com offers expert guidance and support for anyone looking to build a successful coworking space. With years of experience and a comprehensive turnkey development process, they have the expertise and resources to help you bring your vision to life.
Their services cover every step of the development process, from market feasibility and business model validation to space allocation planning and design, technology strategy and implementation, operations model and process, staffing and training, and launch and ongoing support.
They understand that building a coworking space can be a complex and challenging process, which is why they offer customized solutions tailored to your specific needs and goals. Their team of experts will work closely with you to develop a plan that meets your needs, and they’ll be there to provide guidance and support every step of the way.
Traditional Coworking Model
Whether you’re considering opening a coworking space in the future, have recently opened a coworking space, or already have a space up and running, we can help you succeed. Learn about our Coworking Consulting Partner for all your coworking consulting needs.
Embedded Coworking Model
As the coworking model matures and evolves, new types of industries are leveraging the coworking model to transform (and repurpose) static ‘space’ into dynamic hubs of innovation. The coworking model has begun to transcend the walls of traditional coworking ‘spaces’ and new offshoots are popping up in new ways that are disrupting and innovating evolving industries.
- Civic Coworking – How cities and local governments can leverage the coworking model in libraries and city buildings to innovate civic engagement (internal for staff & external for citizens)
- University Coworking – How universities can leverage the coworking model to innovate engagement (internal for faculty and external for students)
- Corporate Coworking – How companies can leverage the coworking model to increase employee engagement and increase innovation
- Hotel Coworking – How the hospitality industry can leverage the coworking model to innovate guest engagement and transform the static ‘business center’ into a dynamic community lobby
- Mixed Use Developments – Embed a coworking community within your mixed use real estate project to provide business services as well as connect residents, shoppers, and the local community in an innovative way.
- Corporate Real Estate – A vibrant coworking space can revitalize underutilized space in your building and bring it to life to attract more tenants, traffic, and enhance the overall value of your property.
The OpenWork Agency is a Coworking Strategy Consultancy formed through the merger of Conjunctured and the organizational consultancy SHIFT. We believe in the power of design thinking and coworking to transform how people work together. We’ve developed a methodology and process that can help guide clients in creating a coworking business of their own.
Leave a Reply